chatter
  • across the chessboard
  • welcome
    welcome to across the chessboard! we're an alice in wonderland based site with an original plot and slight modern dystopian twist and canon characters from alice's adventures in wonderland and through the looking glass and what alice found there, both by lewis carroll. for a longer summary, please visit our information center here. if you have any questions, feel free to give an admin a shout in the cbox (it's to your left- just click the chatter button and it should pop open). again, welcome, and we hope you join us!

it is currently summer 2015 in london.
    it is currently summer-ish in wonderland.

• stats & info
    Wonderland wasn't always this way. There was a time when it mirrored medieval England, albeit with a few magical elements: a few quirks and eccentricities that made it truly unique. While all feared the Queen's mercurial temper and the fine blade of her Guillotine, all was well, until a little girl named Alice Liddell disturbed the status quo and sparked a revolution. The kingdom began to fall into decay as the taint of the modern world invaded. History is beginning to repeat itself and no one is happy. As the Queen of Hearts tangles in a battle of wits and riddles with the Cheshire Cat, the rest are starting to wonder ... is it true that the White Rabbit is bringing humans to Wonderland when they themselves are banned from going to London?

myrmidones of the queen — 12/∞ 
    myrmidones of the cat — 08/∞ 
    unaffiliated — 09/∞ 
  • featured
    asya
    fintan
    character
    judas
    male
    aria
    female
    jacqueline & maixent
    pairing
    empty gold
    thread

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

TEXTS FROM LAST NIGHT
dominic brooks
 Posted: Apr 8 2015, 05:55 AM
But oh my heart, was flawed I knew my weakness. So hold my hand consign me not to darkness. So crawl on my belly 'til the sun goes down. I'll never wear your broken crown. I took the road and I fucked it all away. Now in this twilight, how dare you speak of grace
30GreyCON ARTIST24 postsapplicationplotting
dominic brooks

TEXTS FROM LAST NIGHT

user posted image

This is a pretty simple game. Go to THIS site
and pick a text that your character would send to
whoever! Simple, yeah? Even if your
character doesn't own a cell phone it's all in good
fun.

So who's up for a game?

CODE
[align=center][doHTML]<div style='text-shadow:#666666 1px 1px 1px'>[SIZE=15][color=red][i]YOURCHARACTERNAME[/SIZE] to [color=black]THEIRCHARACTERNAME[/i]</div>[/color][/color]
[SIZE=2]<div style="width: 210px; text-align: justify;"><p>TEXT GOES HERE[/SIZE][/align]</div>[/dohtml]

You don't have to use the code if you don't want to, but it looks nice. Feel free to edit it however you want if you use it.

DOM to ISAAC

I ended up naked with smirnoff caps on my nipples. Dignity is now a completely foreign concept to me.

PMEmail
^
eleanor wyatt
 Posted: Apr 13 2015, 07:52 PM

ELEANOR to OLIVIAMoral of the story: fuckboys never change

FINTAN to JUDASI woke up to some strange woman rubbing peanut butter on my thighs

FINTAN to JUDASLETS THROW SHIT OFF THE PORCH

FINTAN to JUDASShe said "we just have chemistry" ... I wanted to say "no, you just have a vagina."

JAQ to TEMPESTwe had a "who's sex playlist is better?" fight.....

JAQ to TEMPESThe threw his shirt and suit jacket out the window of the uber going home

JAQ to ACHILLESLow key that was incredibly dangerous to let me wield a sword at this point in the night

JAQ to HUSBANDI only drink at bars with bathrooms big enough to have sex in.

PAYTON to RUBYIdk I'm drinking Sam Adams and wearing new balances so I'm basically a dad

PAYTON to RUBYpls come over. need ride to hospital once taquitos are ready
^
guinevere hansen
 Posted: Apr 15 2015, 10:23 AM

GWEN to ACHILLESPainting strippers breast and vaginas to look like easter eggs. What r u doing tonight.
^
achilles halden
 Posted: Apr 15 2015, 07:38 PM
You saw my pain washed out in the rain, broken glass, saw the blood run from my veins but you saw no fault, no cracks in my heart and you knelt beside my hope torn apart. But the ghosts that we knew will flicker from view we'll live a long life so give me hope in the darkness that I will see the light
29RedRed Knight113 postsapplicationplotting
achilles halden

BAILEY to AUBREY

he sent me a green and gold dick pic and advised me I needed to come drive the snake from Ireland.

BAILEY to AUBREY

I don't know how guys can take themselves seriously when they see themselves naked

PIERRE to TERRENCE

I almost don't wanna have sex with her because I'm afraid she'll steal my hat

PIERRE to TERRENCE

He meowed while sucking on my nipple, it got even weirder when he said he was trying to moo.

PIERRE to RUBY

When he's drowning in your chest and he muffles out the words 'I just want to live here' that's a compliment right?

ACHILLES to NOAH

The most adult decision I've made today was Jameson or Fireball. It's been a successful day

ACHILLES to TEMPEST

you just won the triple crown of sex! your prize is more sex.

ACHILLES to JACQUELINE

You literally chaperoned my booty call.

ACHILLES to WARRICK

Me and you. The most fucked up people on the planet drinking together. Hell yea

ACHILLES to GUINEVERE

Don't do anything I wouldn't do. Thankfully for you that list does not include male models.

ACHILLES to GUINEVERE

You left me a drunk voicemail of you describing your pizza to me at 2 AM

PM
^
blake everly
 Posted: Apr 19 2015, 12:57 AM
I seem to be having this tremendous difficulty with my lifestyle. As soon as I reach some kind of definite policy about what is my kind of music and my kind of restaurant and my kind of overdraft, people start blowing up my kind of planet and throwing me out of their kind of spaceships!
44RedCard124 postsapplicationplotting
blake everly

BLAKE to PENELOPE

Because sadly the idea of me having a girlfriend is crazy enough to be an April fools prank

TERRENCE to PIERRE

Hydrocodon makes you feel like a fairy made out of pudding

BLAKE to CIRCE

I think I just figured out how to make weed tea in the coffeemaker.

BLAKE to FINTAN

So I have been told that I licked your eyebrows last night

TERRENCE to PIERRE

I'm hoping the sedatives kick in before I drunkenly decide to eat this whole cheesecake.

BLAKE to PENELOPE

The difference in our lives is summed up perfectly in the fact that you woke up next to a 6'4" guy with an accent and I woke up next to an unwrapped piece of string cheese.

PM
^
guinevere hansen
 Posted: Apr 19 2015, 10:59 AM

GWEN to ACHILLESHe was stoned laying on my bed singing I'm a little tea cup while I took a pregnancy test. Thank god it was negative.

GWEN to ACHILLESOf course I made out with him. He was painted green. You know of my secret longing for the Hulk.

GWEN to TEMPESTYou've opened pandora's butthole my friend, there is no going back.
^
terrence chelony
 Posted: Apr 19 2015, 08:52 PM
........Sometimes........ he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.
36BlackMock Turtle117 postsapplicationplotting
terrence chelony

BLAKE to LAEL

My dry spell starts kindergarten this fall....

TERRENCE to PIERRE

Are you in a good mood because I stuffed you with enchiladas, ice cream, penis, and cuddles last night?

TERRENCE to DOROTHY

First things first, I always get more drunk than the birthday girl. Like, who's idea was it to sing karaoke? I killed it.

TERRENCE to PIERRE

HahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY LIFE IS A CAUTIONARY TALE

PM
^
jacqueline monroe
 Posted: Apr 19 2015, 09:09 PM
cause baby i could build a castle out of all the bricks they threw at me & every day is like a battle but every night with us is like a dream baby we're the new romantics come on come along with me heart break is the national anthem we sing it proudly we are too busy dancing to get knocked off our feet baby we're the new romantics the best people in life are free
38Redqueen of hearts66 postsapplicationplotting
jacqueline monroe

ELEANOR to OLIVIA

I'm spring cleaning all of the fuck boys out of my life.

FINTAN to BLAKE

I'm really sorry I hooked up with your student on the dance floor..

FINTAN to JUDAS

Just watched a middle age white woman scream WHY DON'T YOU GO FUCK YOURSELF, HELEN?! Helen seemed absolutely scandalized.

FINTAN to JUDAS

your horoscope this morning...very interesting...good luck today

JAQ to ACHILLES

The only people who will bring me pizza or tacos want a commitment and I'm hungry for food not their love.

JAQ to ACHILLES

I feel like my cat and I are playing mind games. I need more friends.

JAQ to JUDAS

the quiet that you are hearing is a silent suggestion that you should go fuck yourself

PAYTON to ELEANOR

like I licked Molly off a boys palm last night at a bar I think its ok to eat chicken once a week

PMEmail
^
penelope brontë
 Posted: Apr 20 2015, 10:29 AM

PENELOPE to BLAKEafter you passed out we removed everything electronic from your room, stuck in some old books and an ancient typewriter from goodwill. for 20 min. we had you convinced you'd drunk yourself backward in time.

PENELOPE to BLAKEyou never realize your highschool teachers are real people till you fuck one of them.

PENELOPE to BLAKEwhat makeup look will say to the therapist 'I am a smart, well-adjusted young woman'?
^
blake everly
 Posted: Apr 20 2015, 12:02 PM
I seem to be having this tremendous difficulty with my lifestyle. As soon as I reach some kind of definite policy about what is my kind of music and my kind of restaurant and my kind of overdraft, people start blowing up my kind of planet and throwing me out of their kind of spaceships!
44RedCard124 postsapplicationplotting
blake everly

BLAKE to PENELOPE

Someone changed my text signature to "Also, I think I might be gay" last night. Also, I think I might be gay

BLAKE to PENELOPE

I just woke up in bed with 4 girls. Either i dont remember the best night of my life or they think im gay.

BLAKE to PENELOPE

The straight man in me wants to hit on her. But the gay man in me wants to compliment her on her awesome outfit.

BLAKE to PENELOPE

Look at you go. You're like the Slutty Librarian that Could. They should write children's books about you. Children's books for adults.

TERRENCE to PIERRE

But I wanna cuddle and just put my hand awkwardly close to your penis area by accident and look at you

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

skinned exclusively for across the chessboard by asya